The methodology used in this course is active and participatory. The activities realized are meant to be empowering, with the goal of allowing professionals to apply what they learn in their everyday experiences.
Materials include guidelines to help professionals create a personal development plan combining course content, participation in sessions, and a personal process of reflection on the part of each participant.
Health professionals with responsibilities in management or coordination.
The aim of this training activity is to provide common spaces for reflection and learning where health professionals with management or coordination responsibilities can develop and improve their skills.
This course centres on the concepts and skills necessary for leadership, and aims to promote quality healthcare and well-being among professionals.
- Provide a space for reflection, debate and learning on the role of leadership in today’s health sector.
- Identify the principal factors that influence the quality of healthcare services and the well-being of professionals and teams.
- Promote personal and professional growth.
- Leadership concepts, models and styles.
- The psychological contract and management roles in the health sector.
- Leadership, motivation and quality healthcare services.
- Leadership, commitment and well-being among professionals.
- The personal development plan.